Saturday, September 17, 2011

CHEESECAKE!!

Last weekend we hit up the Cheesecake Factory for some YUMMMYYYY Dessert for Girls Night Out ~ 
We have not had one for a while, so I was really looking forward to going!
The food was AMAZING! I got the Hershey's Chocolate Cheesecake and I was not able to finish it!
 I had eaten a light dinner so I could take that sucker down; but it was just too much for me!!
Amy got the Reese's Cheesecake, Amber got the Oreo Cheesecake, and Megan got the Original Cheesecake with Strawberries. Amber was the only champ able to take the whole thing down! We hit up Charming Charlies after, and again; I was overwhelmed by all the Jewelry. I plan on going back REAL soon when I have a few hours to myself to pick out some good pieces! Watch out Charming Charlies...

No comments: