Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Morgan!!~~

I guess I can't really call her a baby anymore because she is ONE!!~~
Morgan Baker (what I would consider my THIRD child) turned ONE this month and we were able to celebrate with her...
Her party theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (ironic that Landon had the same theme for his first birthday party; just another reason I say they are DESTINED to get married...)
 We enjoyed Hot Diggity Dogs, Mickey Mouse Nuggets, Tater Tots (which I have not had in FOREVER and they really hit the spot) Fruit, Chips and Drinks to enjoy. The house was decorated for the Mickey Celebration as well!!
 Friends and Family Galore came to see this sweet little girl on her special day!
 We ate then played "Pin the Flower on Minnie Mouse" Hailey cheated and won of course...
 We talked and opened presents... I think she liked each and every one but she LOVED the Mickey Mouse Stuffed Animal she got!
 The Cake and Ice Cream were WONDERFUL and she even did a good job blowing out her candle! Despite getting a HUGE piece, she did not get herself too messy...
 Daddy jumped right in for clean up crew...
And you can't tell me this face is not the easiest thing to love... Look at those baby blues! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks all day long??!! LOVE HER!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!!! 
The Bird Family LOVES you more than you will ever know!!~

No comments: