Monday, December 5, 2011

~ THANKSGIVING ~

I think this time of year just might be my favorite...
Don't get me wrong I LOVE all the seasons, but there is just something about Thanksgiving and Christmas that gets me all giddy and happy!!
This year we were able to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday with BOTH families. 
WE were invited to my parents house for Thanksgiving Day. And it was a good thing we took them up on the offer because it got us some time away from the kids ~ (remember the post about the kids going to Grandma and Grandpa Andersen's without us... yeah THANKFUL FOR IT!) We had breakfast at my sister Crystal's house... PUMPKIN WAFFLES... YUMMMOOO...  
THEN we enjoyed Thanksgiving Dinner HERE...
 (YES that is Landon in the picture sticking his fingers in the Mashed Potatoes...) My mom prepared most of the food while we were at Crystals House ~ It looked AMAZING... She also made that Pumpkin Centerpiece! ADORABLE MUCH??!! This was SOME of the food we enjoyed...
 And here are the people who were able to enjoy it... Preston and Landon, Hailey (she was on the potty when I took that picture... I realized I did not have her in any pictures so I snapped that one while I could) Sharon and Crystal and I, (my baby sisters) my dad and mom in the kitchen and almost everyone else on the couch... GREAT people to be with on such a special day!!
 Dinner was AMAZING and I had to undo the button on my jeans to be comfortable. We cleaned up and got ready for the girls to go and see the new "Twilight Movie" I forget the title but NOT before we ended on THIS note...
Marie Callender's Pumpkin Carmel Mouse Pecan Pie. We also enjoyed a Homemade Cheesecake made by Crystal, and a Blueberry Pie from Marie Callender's too... 
I am VERY Thankful for the wonderful family I have. I am especially thankful that we are always welcome; and able to visit whenever we want!!

No comments: