Friday, March 23, 2012

Announcement!!!

Announcement Announcement Annnnnnnounnnnnceeeement...
A Horrible death to die
A Horrible Death to DIE...
A Horrible Death to be TALKED to DEATH a Horrible Death to DIE...
Announcement Announcement Annnnnnounnnncccceemmmentttt!!!
(Sorry, FLASHBACK of Girls Camp Days...)
HA HA!
ANYWHO...
So ~You know that little adorable boy that lives in my house... Yes Landon... that one...
YESTERDAY and WEDNESDAY he went POOP on the potty.
I know I know... try to refrain yourself...
NO POOP IN THE UNDEROO'S you ask??
NO! NO POOP...
In fact yesterday Landon came up to me and said "I'm tootsing" and we ran to the potty where he nicely placed the poop in the right place...
I am trying not to get TOO excited because then i will JINX it but HELLO...
Light at the end of the potty training tunnel... 
I SEEEEEEE YOU!!!
AHHHHHH. Breath...
Now I am one step closer to being READY for baby numba three!!!


No comments: