Sunday, June 10, 2012

BIRTHDAYS!!~~

Happy LATE Birthday to my Brother in Law Brian... and Happy Birthday to my sister Nicole TODAY!!
Nicole is the third girl in our family, just after me. She is a very patient mother. She married Brian who is the nicest person I have ever meet. Brian you are AMAZING!!
They have a cute little family DON'T they??
This month is FULL of Birthdays...
Matt's Birthday is next week... crap I better get him a gift...
Our Brother in Law Nate also has a birthday this month...
This is his little family. We meet Nate while he was on his mission in Fresno. I told him we (Matt and I) had a few sisters for him to choose from when he got off his mission. He was an amazing missionary and I knew he would make a great father and husband. As luck would have it; he ended up getting married to Matt's little sister Melissa.
(it was REAL fun with both of us being Melissa Bird until they got married)
Matt's oldest Brother Chris also has a Birthday this month...
Here he is with his family... they moved to Washington almost a year ago. We used to see them ALL THE TIME because they lived near Stockton. We are sad because we do not see them as often. (Hailey is most sad because she tells us all the time she misses her best friend Rylie.) Chris and Matt always have fun when they get together, and I really enjoy spending time with his wife Erin... we are "Out-Law-In-Law's". I guess we better plan a trip... huh? 
And Last but not least is...
Birthday's I Missed...
I am Lame sometimes... so here they go...
Sorry Steven... this is my oldest sisters (Tiffany) husband. I tried to find a family picture, but I liked this picture because is shows him at his best... being a GREAT father! Happy LATE LATE LATE birthday Steven... (his birthday was in March) Oh, notice the boy in the Yellow Shirt... that is Logan... his birthday is in June... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGIE!~
And how lame am I that I forgot my sister... (her birthday was in April) this is Crystal. She is the most amazing auntie ever!
My kids are STILL talking about walking Auntie Crystal's Dog! 
She is the fourth girl in the family and very outgoing and talented!
(not that Landon is showing his love in this picture or anything!)
I hope that is all... for now... I am sure I will miss other's birthdays so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This is an appropriate pic of Steven. Plus along with Logan, it also has "Baby" Evan in it. I still can't believe he turned 2 in April. Whenever I ask him who my big boy is, he says "No, baby" in the cutest little boy voice. You'll want to eat him up when you see him this summer!