Friday, June 15, 2012

Landon and Grandpa

Ever since we went to visit our last time, Landon has been telling me ALL about how he helped Grandpa.
He and Grandpa stayed home while the girls shopped and he helped pick weeds and put them in the garbage.
While I was in Utah and Idaho on my quick trip he helped Grandpa fix a sprinkler. (he did this with daddy recently so I am SURE he thought he was a master at it)
And when I got back I caught him helping Grandpa unload the dishwasher.
I am noticing more and more that Landon is MY LITTLE HELPER. 
He enjoys the attention and time he gets one on one I think. 
Let us know Grandpa if you need a little helper...
I will send him your way in a heart beat!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That is too cute! I know my little Carter sure a little helper too. I also enjoy it!

Lindsey and Jared said...

Seriously. This is absolutely the cutest thing ever. He is adorable!

BKA said...

He is definitely a good helper. We had lots of fun together!