Saturday, June 9, 2012

Random Sighting...

SO... I am on my layover in the Arizona Airport on my way to Utah.
I had just finished a conversation with Matt...
 I am TRYING to sit back and relax and eat my pizza...
 Then ALL of the sudden I start seeing people wearing
 Fresno State Shirts all over the terminal...
I remember that Matt had just told me in our previous conversation that the Fresno State Baseball Team had won the WAC Championship. (I am sure he told me where, but I don't think I was listening very well...)
So I walked up to a few of the players walking by and asked if they were the Bulldog Baseball Team and had a nice little conversation with them. I got a picture of Justin Haley #31 and Tyler Stirewalt #14. They are pitchers on the team. They told me all about the win and I told them how excited we (Matt and I) were for them! (I mentioned that my husband had just told me about the win) I said we went to one baseball game this year, and that we are BIG Bulldog Fans; then I had to admit that we go to all the Football Games at home and we needed to hit up more baseball games. Then Tyler told me that he played on the the Football team as a DB. So then I told him I knew Micha Alba his prior coach. SMALL WORLD. I called Matt back to tell him and he told me to go get a picture of the team. So... I headed back over and asked all the players if they would take a picture for my husband. I am SURE they thought I was the one that really wanted the picture... When Matt and I talked later about it he said "You ALWAYS have cool things like that happen to you!" Well... yeah... I guess I do! :)
GO BULLDOGS!! 

No comments: