Monday, June 25, 2012

Sugar Daddy

FATHER'S Day IDEA!
No, i did not find this idea on Pinterest...
I googled it myself! HAHA!~

Just a little something we made for the Young Women to give to their "Sugar Daddy!" Found THIS cute poem for the handout. Had Yellow Paper at Home. Bought candy at the DOLLA HOLLA store. Used my AMAZING ALEENE'S tacky dot's to put the candy on the handout.

 Honestly this took me 20 minutes from start to finish. I only had a little problem when it came to getting the candy to STAY on the handout!! First I tried using regular tape, the candy was so heavy that they just fell off. I thought about using a hot glue gun, but was worried that would melt the candy... so I remembered the TACKY DOT'S I had from a previous craft, and they did the trick! 
They held the candy on without problem! YESSSSS!!!
The girls wrote a special note under the candy for their daddy's and gave them to them after church. I know it is not much, but we wanted the fathers to know that we care about them, and were thinking about them on this special day!! 

No comments: