Friday, October 31, 2008

The Peter Pan Clan ~

This year for Halloween, the Bird Family decided to go as the Peter Pan Clan! ~ Hailey our little princess was Tinkerbelle, Matt was Peter Pan, and I was Wendy. My mother helped with the outfits, and I think they turned out quite well! ~ Hailey learned REAL quick what this "Trick or Treat" thing was all about! ~ We went to my parents Ward Halloween Party, and went door to door for Trick or Treating! ~ We had been working for MONTHS on teaching Hailey to say the common phrase, but when the big day came, she would just walk up to whoever was passing out candy, take a handfull, and put it in her candy tote..... I decided she was just being sassy like her character ~
There was a game at the Party where you ate donut holes off a stick and string, and Hailey went back for THIRDS on this game! ~ YUMMMM (notice the sucker in her hand, she would not let go of it! ~ )

We tried to get her to pose in her outfit, but this is the best we could get, sucker and all! ~

Matt is SO great at Pumpkin Carving! We decided in honor of our Characters, we would do a pumpkin of Tink herself! Matt did this freehand looking at a picture! LOVE IT! ~

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween! We sure did!!

6 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Matt looks so hot in tights! haha ewww! You guys are adorable! Glad you had a fun Halloween. Call me so we can talk about baby shower fun-ness! Love you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes. Very nice.

Kristen said...

Very cute idea, I love it! I am a humbug and didn't dress up this year... didn't really feel like it. But you guys looked great!!

Marc and Stacy said...

This is such a cute idea. You guys look adorable!

AngelaBeth said...

Oh my goodness that pumpkin is awesome! And your costumes are so cute! :)

Natalie said...

Hi Melissa, Remember me? You guys look so great. I love your Halloween costumes! What an awesome idea.