Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CATCH~UP

Since Blogger was down last week, I was not able to post about a few things that happened, so here is a CATCH ~ UP Post to do just that... CATCH UP!!
FIRST My 8th Anniversary Dinner with my HUBS! The Bakers watched our kids and we went to Rio Grill. It is a Brazilian Steak House and the food was AMAZING!! We took a few pictures before we left so we could remember what we looked like 8 years into our life together... they turned out pretty funny... the sun was in our eyes, and needless to say, we don't look very "HAPPILY MARRIED" ha ha
 Matt's Eye's closed...
 Cheesy Smiles, and squinty eyes... (but most likely the best picture!! :)
 Sassy Pose for me, and ANGRY BIRD...
 Now I am squinting and Matt is Happy... Oh Well! It was a GREAT night!
At dinner they had an all you can eat salad bar area, and every couple minutes a waiter would come out with beef and offer it to us. I tried everything but the Chicken's Heart... I draw the line there. But everything else was AMAZING!! It was nice to get out together and eat in peace!
THEN Friday we got HAIR CUTS!
 Landon liked the AFTER hair cut picture, but was not a fan of the DURING hair cut part...
And because Landon got a Hair Cut, Hailey wanted a trim too.
(YES... I know Hailey looks GOOFY in this picture, what a HOTT MESS)
And then Matt got a nice hair cut too. We did this to prepare for the HEAT and for Great Grandma's 80th Birthday Party. We were not originally planning on going to the party. In fact, we had already told a friend we would be attending her Graduation Party here. LONG story short, Matt felt he needed to go celebrate with family so we parted ways and I went to the Grad Party and he went to the Birthday Party. Here are some pictures from the event...
 Great Grandma Bird with Hailey...
 Landon and Hailey enjoying the food...
 Great Grandma Bird with Landon...
 The Grand kids (& Great-Grand kids) enjoying the Trampoline...
 LANDON lovin' the trampoline! Matt says he was so glad he went. I was lucky and got an early Mother's Day Gift; they stayed the night at G&G Birds so I got the night and morning of Mother's Day to myself.
They came home just before Church and here I am with my SWEET babies on my special day...
 AND I got kisses from my sweet little girl!~
GREAT TIMES!!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day too!!

No comments: