Thursday, May 5, 2011

San Diego Wedding ~

This last weekend I got to go to THIS temple...
for those of you who can not tell from this picture, it is the
San Diego Temple in California.
While I was there, I got to see this ADORABLE couple get married...
(Aunt Julie, Crystal, Morgan, Uncle Brad Andersen)
The weather was beautiful!
In the Mormon Religion (most of you know I am Mormon right?)
we get married in Temples and are sealed to our spouse for TIME and ETERNITY. The sealing ordinance is very sacred and special. It is unlike traditional weddings, but that is how we are married. The sealing ceremony for Morgan and Crystal was beautiful. My favorite thing the sealer said was
"If you ever forget what is most important in life, remember this...
You are SEALED to it!"
 This is my little sister Sharon out in front of the Temple.
She watched my kids while I attended the wedding.
Isn't she ADORABLE??
 Landon was enjoying the beautiful flowers and sunny day...
 Hailey was enjoying the temple views too...
 "I love to see the Temple... I'm going there someday..."
My husband Matt and I after the Temple Wedding.
 Hailey at the Reception, she fell asleep in the car on the way there and STAYED asleep!!!
 Landon at the Reception, he has his car and his "M" ready to rock and roll...
We danced the night away and had a wonderful time!!
Thanks Morgan and Crystal for making this GREAT TIME had by all Possible!!
CONGRATS to the newest member of the Andersen Family!!

No comments: