Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here are a few of my FAVORITE things ~



I have SO many blessings in my life... I just wanted to share a few of them with you today!



The best thing HANDS DOWN I have ever done in my life was to get married!! I am SO thankful for my husband and ALL he and I have been through! If we were not as 'Strong Willed' as we are, I am not sure we would have stayed together through the little problems that pop up in marriage. I am thankful that we both love each other and that I was truly able to marry my best friend!! I LOVE you Matty! ~

I am VERY thankful for education!! My husband graduated from Fresno State University, and I really think that day was one of the best days of our lives!! We BOTH worked so hard for him to get through school! I worked at Wells Fargo Bank full time to pay for us to live. And he worked hard at finishing his degree with part time jobs here and there. We had a party the day he graduated, and he gave me my own framed Diploma for all my hard work in getting him through school. It is nice that he is able to notice that we needed each other to get where we were, and he praised me on his big day! Oh, and I am VERY thankful for the love and support of family that was there at his graduation ceremony... for those of you who went... you know what I am talking about!

The next best thing I have done was have a baby!! She is SUCH a blessing in our lives!! Who knew kids would change the way you see everyday life! Matt had a few fish tanks when we lived in Fresno, and he drove me NUTS with them! I got to the point where I HATED fish tanks and everything to do with them!! That was until I had my little angel! Hailey LOVES to look at fishies.... and as much trouble as I might get into saying this... I look forward to having a fish tank in our future home to enjoy. It is amazing the things we can see and understand better through the eyes of a child...

And so last but not least...Today I realized I was thankful for toes.... I noticed that I REALLY needed a pedicure, and so I started taking my old nail polish off my toes... Hailey is NOTORIOUS for doing whatever we are doing so she was using cotton balls and taking off her toe nail polish too. (which I might add is non-existent polish because she had probably "played" it all off from our last pedicure....) Anyways... I am THANKFUL for these little things in life that help me bond with my Princess! I love that she wants to be like me. It really helps me to be a better person, and make sure I am doing things that I want her to mimic! ~

We are all SO blessed in LIFE, and I just wanted to reflect on my life's blessings! Take time to count your blessings... it sure is a GOOD THING~

1 comment:

Sara Marie said...

You are a good thing! Thanks for being a blessing in my life! God knows I have needed my friends the past couple years more than ever. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friendship with you and Matt! You cry with me, you laugh with me and you just get me! I love you!