Saturday, October 4, 2008

Red Robin..... YUMMM

So for my birthday my Parents and siblings still at home took me and my family out to RED ROBIN!! Ok, so MANY of you know this is my favorite place!! When we lived in Fresno I was SO lucky! There were 3 Red Robins!! The Red Robin Bottomless Fries are to DIE for, so I fell in LOVE with this place soon after learning about it's goodness!! So to be perfectly honest... Red Robin is ONE of the many reasons we decided to look at houses in Elk Grove... because there is one there. HAHA NO, Really that is why!! So we got there and had GREAT food and a GREAT time! We asked a bus boy to take our picture, and he must not think that Hailey needed to be in the Family picture, hence she is missing.... I think you can see her bow however. This picture is Hailey taking Sharon's burger... I can't blame her... the Red Robin Burger is FANTASTIC!! ( I had one too) Along with like 3 baskets of fries!! I think our family went through like 8 Baskets of Fries.... extra ones that they bring out... not just the ones you get with your burger!!And Hailey ate so well!! We let her have her own dipping sauce and she TOOK it down! She would dip her fries and suck the sauce off the fry. Then once we were out of fries she just used her hands and dipped and sucked them to get the sauce. She did eat a little burger though so that makes it ok! Matt and I really enjoy getting together with family and celebrating things like this! What a blessing that we are able to! ~ Yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.... again! And we had pie at home in case you were wondering! :) The next morning when I woke up I told my mom that I was STILL full from eating the night before! She laughed and said Dad had said the same thing! ~ Gotta Love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Red Robin too. Oh, when I was a little girl, I lived in Elk Grove. Don't ask me where exactly because I couldn't tell you.

Ally said...

Oh, man! Now I'm craving Red Robin!

Actually, I've been craving it for a while now, but now I'm pretty sure I gotta have some.

Thanks!

(Glad you had a good time.) ;-)