Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Moon ~


So I started the next book in the Twilight series. It is titled New Moon. I have GOT to tell you.... That Stephanie Meyer sure has a hold on me!

My mother in law was sent the Twilight Set from her sisters who have been sending them around to each other. I have been waiting for the Library in Sacramento to call and tell me that New Moon was ready for me, but no such luck! So, now I am pleasantly surprised that I have my hands on the next book. ( Last I checked I was like #96 our of 500 or something with the book on hold~ )

There were actually a few times when I was in a bookstore at the mall that I wanted to just buy the book to read it, but I never could get myself to stand in line long enough with Hailey in tow! Plus I don't think I have ever bought myself a book to read before... that would be WIERD...

What is it about this series that has me SO "star struck"? I am NOT a reader at all, in fact I hate reading as a "form of entertainment" but something has me convinced that I need to read all these books in the series and see the movie when it comes out! I feel like a little High School girl stuck in my own world reading this book! ~

Anyways... I started the book this morning and I am already on Page 120... I wonder how long it will take me to finish! ~ The first book only took me a week... not too shabby for someone who usually reads to fall asleep huh??

And to those of you who have heard of the book and think I am NUTS to want to read a love story about a vampire and his girl ... pick it up yourself and try not to put it down! ~ Gotta get back to reading! Hailey is napping! ~ :)

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

I totally feel you. I was addicted. I finished the first three in like two weeks. It was so hard to wait for the fourth to come out. I do like to read for fun, but I hadn't in a long time. Now this has opened me up to a lot more reading again and I am enjoying it! If you ever need to borrow one, I have all of them.