Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A PLACE OF OUR OWN! ~


YEAH! We finally did it! We found a house of our own!! I know what you are thinking... they bought a house in this market?? Well, we are renting it, but we are still looking for a house! If we can afford it now, with the rates and prices low, now is the best time to buy!!

I can not believe it! We have been waiting SO long!! After we rented our place in Fresno around July, we were house hunting HARD!! And I let Matt know, that I just need a place of my own, and with houses and the banks, they are taking TOO Long to get things moving on loans, so we decided we would rent for a few months!

It is a NICE house in Elk Grove, just off Laguna by ALL the shopping I could ever want! YEAH! It is actually down the street from the house we put a bid in on, but it will be GREAT! ~ We move this Saturday, and ANY help would be MUCH appreciated! Prayers even! I was cleaning out our stuff here, and got overwhelmed... Landon does not like Mommy working. ~

We'll get pictures up here and more info, but I was JUST too excited NOT to announce this! ~

Thanks for all your faith and prayers, we knew we would get a place soon! ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! Let the nesting begin!

Marc and Stacy said...

Wait...did I know you were having a boy? Did I know his name was Landon? I'm having a "I've lost my mind day" so, sorry if you've already posted about this...I'm sure I even commented. If not, congratulations...late...:)

And CONGRATS on the house! That is so awesome. Where exactly in Laguna is it? I'll see what the plans for Saturday are...maybe we can come down and help ya'll. If you have any E.G. questions...we both know that place like the back of our hands! :)

The Jensens said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you found a place of your own...at least for while. We would come up and help you move but John's helping his Dad with some stuff. Good luck!!! If you get totally stressed call me and scream :0)

Bird is the Word said...

STACY ~ The house is in the middle of 5 and 99 off Laguna. On the same side of Red Robin and stuff like that. It is in a gated community next to the house we put a bid in on. The address is 6452 Laguna Mirage Ln‏. It is nice, and we are just excited to be ALONE!! We are STILL looking for a house to buy, we just needed out! ~ I hear you are going to Disneyland ~ YEAH

Kara said...

Congrats on finding something you like until you buy again! How is it going with selling your condo? It was so good to see Chris with Dave and Lynette last week.