Friday, October 3, 2008

LIPSTICK ~



Can you believe that my daughter who is only 16 months can:




~ 1. Open a sliding bathroom door


~2. Get into the cubbard in the bathroom


~3. Find my makeup bag in ALL the mess down there


~4. UNZIP my freaking makeup bag.....


~5. OPEN a Lipstick top


~6. roll the Lipstick so she has a FULL view of the entireness left


~7. then EAT my lipstick...




Then she has the audacity to tell me "Oh, No. I don't know..." when I ask her "Hailey WHAT DID YOU DO??"




Just HOW toxic is Clinique Lipstick anyways?? These pictures do not do her job justice.. her fingers were PINK the whole day....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Kyle has also found my make-up bag. Apparently he thought he needed a little mascara. LOL

Ally said...

Uh, I TOTALLY can believe it. ;-)

And I'm sure she'll be fine.

Will you??

hahaha. ;-)

Sara Marie said...

She's a diva. Diva's need make-up. Get with it MOM!