Monday, October 13, 2008

nap PLEASE ~

Ok, PLEASE tell me that Hailey just had an OFF day today, and she did not take a nap because she was SO wired because we play so much.....
When did your kid stop napping?? Just wondering! She went from two naps a day down to one just after she turned one, but this is torture!! HELP!!!
I let her "rest" in her crib for about an hour and a half, I know she was playing the whole time because I could hear her playing with Elmo and her dog dog....
What are your thoughts?? I am getting a little worried if she is not going to nap what my future might hold!! ~
She did fall asleep on our night time walk tonight at about 7:30. So that was nice I guess......

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Melissa,
Montana has off days, but very rarely. You should be fine. Montana and Ryder both take a 2-3 hour nap still. It's normal for her to go down to one nap a day, but she should still probably be taking a good long nap in the middle of the day. I'm sure it was just an off day, but I totally feel your pain!

Unknown said...

Kyle just turned 2 and he still takes one nap a day. Sometimes he doesn't sleep, but most of the time he does. I just don't have any toys on his bed, well none in his room actually, and I keep on it. I don't let him ween himself off the nap. I guess I'm a mean mom, but he still needs his nap. I especially still need him to take his nap. So just keep on Hailey.

Katrina said...

Cute blog, Melissa! I will have to link yours to mine. :) Yes, Kelly came along, pregnant and all. You totally should have come! I didn't know you were a fan. You would have had a blast. I will try and post the concert footage I took tonight or tomorrow so check back soon. Hope you and your cute family are doing well. Take care!