Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A WEEK!!!

Yeah, it has been a WHOLE week since I have been on the Internet!! Can you believe it?? I would not believe it, but we moved over the weekend, so I think this is pretty quick to be back on here! We are in Elk Grove and LOVIN it!! I have yet to finish the kids (so weird that I am going to have kids and not just a kid) rooms, and there are pictures to be hung, so once that is done I will post pictures! Hopefully soon!
I need to get some rest! I have been going non-stop to get things going! THANK goodness for savings and for family! Our families moved us! What a blessing to have them so close... or I guess a blessing for them that we wanted to be closer....
Hopefully more blogs to come! ~ xoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I'm excited for you guys. can't wait to see pictures.

Sara Marie said...

Missy-miss!! When are you inviting me over?? I do hope soon!! I can help you hang those pictures while you rest your pretty little feet! We dont want Landon getting all worn out, do we?! :) I love you!!!