Monday, May 24, 2010

Check Up ~


I went to the Dentist this morning...
I had to get a babysitter so I would not have to take the kids. (THANKS MOMMY AMBER)
It was just a check up, but I HATE THE DENTIST...
I only got teary eyed ONCE while he talked about my teeth and what needs to be done.
Not sure if you remember but this time last year I got my teeth pulled, all my WISDOM teeth and a few others... I had to be put out, so the cost was a little more. We just finished the payments on that, so we are READY to start the new payment plan for fixing everything now . . .
Matt's new job is switching over insurance coverage at the end of this month, we decided we better max out what we can and get some stuff done. After looking at what I have going on . . . after root canals, fillings, crowns and IMPLANTS It is only going to cost about 15,000.00 YEAH that was NOT a typo . . . 15 THOUSAND...
My FOUR Implants are a MAJORITY of that but HELLO . . .  ( THREE thousand an implant... I just might wait on those)
My mouth will be one of the most expensive things we have bought... that is like a car...
LUCKILY I have time to do it in! We better start Saving RIGHT!~ :) MOM DAD . . . wanna help a daughter out??
I go back Wednesday... PRAY for me PLEASE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot of money!! Good luck, I don't like going to the dentist either.

Unknown said...

I can't believe it is going to cost that much, I mean I can but that is outragous! What happened to the idea of going to visit Uncle Kim to get all this done(and visit me on the way;).

Tiffany said...

Yeah...we talked out this today...paying for dental work sucks. At least you get to keep your teeth. I had to pay $1200 for Kim's teeth and they were for baby teeth....just get the work basic work done and do the implants one at a time. I can't believe that I was so good at guessing the cost of your procedures...just goes to show how smart I am and that you aren't being ripped off.