Monday, May 17, 2010

WORK PARTY ~

After only TWO weeks of working we were happy to hear Matt's New Company was having a party.
It was a Carnival . . .
And we had a BLAST! They had bounce houses, cotton candy, popcorn, nachos, pony rides, door prizes (we won a $50.00 Target Gift card YESSSSSS) and GREAT food for dinner!!
Hailey and I painted some craft items the company makes. She choose the race car, and I got a flower jewelry holder. I will show you the finished project after Matt gets them finished at work. (they need to be glazed and fired to seal the paint)
We are SO thankful for Matt's new job. He LOVES the company and the people. We made friends that I am sure we will be visiting with for years to come!
I am SO thankful he comes home happy after work! It is a wonderful blessing!

No comments: