Tuesday, May 11, 2010

F.H.E.

We were outside last night while it was sprinkiling . . .
We could see a rainbow, and when I pointed it out to Hailey she said
"CareBears! Look Daddy CareBears!"
She REALLY likes the CareBears Movie we got her recently Can't you tell ? ?

We were outside because Spencer Baker and Matt my husband were having a "fly off" with their paper airplanes they made from our F.H.E Lesson on Helping Hands.
We shared the story of the Little Red Hen and her LAZY friends who would not help her with anything. Then we talked about being HELPING HANDS and not LAZY HANDS. Hopefully Hailey took SOMETHING away from the lesson . . .
The guyes took the pictures they colored and made them into Paper Airplanes. We decided they needed to have a "fly off" outside . . .
But not before I ate this little adorable Swann. Lauren brought over her pastry goodness . . .
And Matt has to make everything gross so ... you get the picture right??
Lauren said she voted for Matt to win the fly off. She said you never bet against an engineer.So I said My money was on Spencer her husband because it is just more fun when the wifes cheer for the other husband. Good thing I did not bet REAL money or I would have lost...
anyone know how to attach a video clip on here... I got the "flyoff" on video . . . ANYWAYS
Thanks Bakers for a GREAT dinner and F.H.E. We LOVE having you so close!

No comments: