Thursday, May 13, 2010

~Lefty ~ Righty~

I found out the other day that Landon is Ambidextrous . . .
He was playing with the Fisher Price Bat and Tee set he got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Andersen and he started holding the bat and hitting the ball with his Left Hand.
I would throw him the ball and he would pick it up with his right hand and throw it back. I did this a few times, then I decided to take the bat and put it in his right hand. I threw the ball to him and he picked it up and threw it with his left!! Then I put it on the tee and he hit with his right...
This MAY just mean that he is a Lefty (like his Uncle Preston and My Dad)
It made me wonder if he is going to do other things with his Left and Right hand...
His Grandpa and his Uncle were GREAT at sports... this is my glimmer of hope that he will be athletic.
As a side note, am I crazy that I have him practicing kicking a soccer ball when we are outside?? Daddy wants him to play whatever he wants, but I secretly want him to go after his namesake . . .
 LANDON DONOVAN.
This is Hailey giving him loves after she got off timeout for taking his bat . . .
Oh the joys of motherhood!!

No comments: