Thursday, May 6, 2010

ONE LAST TIME . . .

We had to go to John's Incredible Pizza before Hailey turned 3. After that I have to pay like $5.00 for her to eat there... so when one of my play date friends Mommy Amber told me they were going for Cinco De Mayo I HAD to join her!! The pizza was again to die for! The BBQ Chicken Ranch is my personal favorite. Travis Cluff introduced me to the Alfredo Pizza which is ALSO amazing. The kids were SO excited because we were going to play games this time!!!  Here are all the pictures . . .
Mommy Amber Rockin' out WITH a baby on her hip . . .
Hailey liked playing the guitar too . . .
THIS game was a hit!! At least with Hailey that is.
You lay back and there is a screen in front of you and you feel like you are flying.
The seat moves and vibrates to make it fun.
 As you can see Landon was NOT having any of it! ~
Race Car's Anyone??
Landon sure loved Driving . . .
THIS was cool too... The Dinosaur Game.
Mommy Amber helped the kids get some dinosaurs, and the kids LOVED it!
Hailey Driving around the track in her Pink and Purple Truck . . .
Landon is Old School, he likes the Flinstone's Mobile . . .
Hailey liked the horse, and you can see Landon in the back ready to jump from the car.
Hailey and Kalos on the flying ride again! They loved it!
And this picture just made me laugh! Landon and his Blue Steel Lips...
We were there for over 3 hours. We also did the Bowling and the Air Hockey Table.
After we played we went back and got our dessert.
Both kids fell asleep on the car ride home... I love days like this!!

No comments: