Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Apple ~

Hailey asked for an apple for a snack...
She started eating it, and I figured I better document this...
She eats the WHOLE apple...
And sometimes leaves a few pieces for later...
but after it is all gone there is only ONE thing left from her apple...
THE STICKER... I have NEVER seen anyone eat a whole apple, yet every time Hailey wants an apple to herself she is a TROOPER and takes it down... ha ha! I'm not going to tell her she should stop at the core ... would you stop your kid??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lilly just about eats the whole apple too. If it's a small one that is. It's actually really good for you to eat the whole thing because of it's detox effects of the core. . . at least that's what I've heard. I haven't been able to do it though.

The Jensens said...

Jared ate a whole apple when he was about Hailey's age on a road trip because our Dad dared him to :-) That is too funny that Hailey likes to eat the whole thing!