Monday, August 9, 2010

CRAZY MONDAY ~

I hate BUSY days like this...
FIRST I am sick. My throat hurts when I swallow and I would not be surprised if I literally coughed up a lung...
I had to take BOTH kids to an appointment this morning at 10:00...
I know that sounds easy but getting breakfast, change clothes WITH a sick mommy getting out the door at 9:30 am was not as easy as I thought it would be. THEN when I got back home Hailey and Landon pulled out their bikes to ride in the front yard. I usually like to let them ride, but today I was not feeling it for long. I let them ride to the end of the circle then back, and I had to bring two kids into the house kicking and screaming...
We have the Pest Inspection for the house today at 4:00,
THEN after that we are going to the Mortgage place to finalize things there...
THEN we have to head to the Condo to meet a painter to give us an estimate on painting the whole place...

I have THREE Houses I am currently dealing with...
The Condo
The Rental house
The HOPEFULLY new purchase house...

We have to get with the old renters to update our Rental Agreement... we'll have to figure out when we want to give our 30 day notice on the Rental we are in IF we get into the new home we will have LOTS of things to take care of there...
AND I need to figure out dinner and our FHE... ( I think i am moving FHE to WED...)

SO to sum up my life right now... (which is GREAT, but Stressful at the same time) I would say I am a SICK HOT MESS PRAYING for a new place to lay my head...
THANKS for your love and support... I REALLY need it today!!

No comments: