Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW~~


INCEPTION: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
I had to look this one up because I had NO idea what this word meant. I however LOVED what the movie brought to me... the definition helps explain VERY little about the movie. I LOVED Leonardo DiCaprio in this movie. I am not a big fan of his, but he was AMAZING in it along with the other 8 big name cast members. I don't even think I can begin to explain why this movie was so great. I also don't want to ruin it for those of you who have not seen it, so I will say this... They do such a great job explaining everything that the movie was easy to follow yet CRAZY to watch! We went with the Bakers and took the kids. I need to watch it again without kids to fully get it, but it was AMAZING! Well worth the twilight matinee price $5.75!!

TOY STORY 3: The third movie in Disney's Toy Story Adventures.
SOOOOOO cute! LOVED IT! The kids sat for almost the whole movie. Landon my 18 month old watched it and only got up once or twice. Hailey my 3 year old walked all over the theater but watched the movie the whole time! It was nice to see the kids enjoy a movie they have not seen 5 million times at home. The excitement in their eyes made this movie SO worth it! New Toy characters come alive and Ken and Barbie play a big role (HB really enjoyed that)!! I hope your kids love it as much as my kids did too! And of course Matt and I thought it was great! I love that kids movies are adult friendly too!!

No comments: