Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Baker Shower ~

Two of my FAVORITE people are having a little lady in just a few short weeks...
I went to her Baby Shower this last Saturday and had LOTS of fun, and took LOTS of pictures.
Congrats to Spencer and Lauren Baker...
Morgan is ONE lucky little girl.
 A collage of most of my pictures... Oh, but there are MORE on her sisters camera...
 Here she is READY to open some Presents ~
 Me holding an ADORABLE Plush Baby Blanket ~ I think Spencer's Aunt made it!
 And this is what you get when you leave Megan and me in charge of taking pictures! :)
When I found out they were having a December Baby I saw this onsie and I could not pass it up! Landon gave it to his future bride... (Landon and Morgan are betrothed as long as they both turn out OK... Landon is a month short of being two years older than Morgan, so it will be PERFECT... he'll get home from his mission and she'll graduate and then they will get married!) ~ You think I am kidding don't you....
 I LOVED this picture... Lauren you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman!
 This is the Snugly Soft Blanket Lauren's mother made for sweet little Morgan!
 Thank You Lauren for the picture!
 And that was an overhead view of the Gifts... she was ALMOST done opening them...
And this picture I could not pass up... the BRAUN Sisters...
Lauren, Kim, Allison, Emily Staci and Kelli sitting on the floor.
It was a GREAT Shower. The food was FANTASTIC! There was a quiche that was SO yummy... as you can see by Megan's Picture... 
SO GOOD! Oh, and I won one of the games (I tied with Emily, Lauren's little sister)
They had us guess which body part for the baby we thought Lauren would want...
hers vs. her husbands...
I guess hanging out with them alot helped me out!
I am SO excited for this little one to come, I NEED a baby to hold!!
 

No comments: