Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh... HAIL...

Thank You Lightning and Thunder for waking me up early this morning, and THANK YOU HAIL for waking up my children... MAN was it cold here! (And when I say COLD I know it snow's where most of you who read my blog live, but you CHOOSE that...)
THIS was NUTS ~
Can you see the little HAIL in my backyard...
 My front walk way... Hailey called the HAIL "Baby Snow"...
I have to admit I LOVED how clean and beautiful everything looked after getting a nice shower like that! HAHA! It Hailed and Poured rain for about 15 minutes in the morning. What a way to wake up!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Tommorrow the high is suppose to be 15 degrees and I didn't choose to live here Brian did. I'm not a big fan of rain/snow but Katelyn loves it and I love seeing her happy face when it does. Johnathon is starting to wear his 12 month clothes so if you could send up those clothes with mom and dad that would be great, thanks!

Tiffany said...

Hail...that is nothing. It has snowed here since Saturday! Granted the first couple days it didn't stick, but this morning we woke up to the world covered in white.

Just in case you were wondering, my ipod said our high today was 27 and the low tonight will be 2.

Tomorrow (the one day I need to go out shopping) will be 20 for the high and the low will be -2 (yes, you read that right, negative 2 degrees...)

Oh yea...tomorrow is garbage day. Of course Owen will want to go outside and watch the garbage truck drive up our street...in the snow! Too bad sister is in California. Perhaps we will wave from the window in the morning. :)