Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chang's & BLING

To honor people and them turning another year older my parents take us out to eat on or near our birthdays. This year my birthday meal was a little later than usual because of moving and packing and stuff so this last weekend I got to celebrate it out with my family. I was feeling "Chinese" so I decided we needed to hit up House of Chang's. Or what we like to call "Chang's"... have you ever been??
 We all had to wait a while after ordering because they make everything fresh. It was fun sitting around the table chatting and watching the kids run back and forth to the fish tank in the restaurant. My mother is laughing at Landon, and it looks like my dad is doing an impression from Home Alone... Preston why are you giving me that crazy look??
 Here are the GIRLIEZ... Crystal and Sharon my little sisters and Hailey all ready to eat...
 And then myself, Matt and Landon... I should have taken a picture of the FOOD that came out, It was HUGE portions and looked AMAZING!! We all had leftovers for lunch the next day (except for Preston my little brother) THANKS Dad and Mom for the Birthday Lunch!!
And my mom wanted me to document her ilovetocreate.com T-Shirt she had just made. When she came to visit us last in Clovis, she got this iron-on crystal design. She said it was BEYOND easy to make. She read the directions and it came out great! She said the hardest part was waiting for the shirt to be washed so she could make it beautiful. It sparkles more than any other crystal shirt I have ever seen! LOVE IT! ~ My mom is SO the Queen of her Castle!

No comments: