Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKFUL ~

My heart is FULL...
Full of Thankfulness for ALL my blessings.
I am Thankful for so many things...
~ My Husband
~ My Children
~ My Parents
~ My Siblings
~ My Friends
~ My New House
I could go on forever...
~ My Kitchen
~ My new Oven that cooks everything SO perfectly
~ My new Microwave that makes my life SO easy
~ My washer and dryer AND the fact that they are INSIDE my house
~ My Vacuum ( if you had the Dyson Ball you would feel the same way too)
~ My cars that are PAID off and RUN
~ My DVR... it makes me a better mother...
MAN we are SO lucky. We don't even know.
I don't think it is a bad thing to be Thankful for "worldly things" as long as you know WHY that is something to be thankful for... all these things and MODERN conveniences make my life just that much easier and give me more time with my little family.
But one of the things I am MOST thankful for is the Gospel in my Life. Cliche I know, but really...
Without the Gospel I would not know the true happiness of all these things.
Thank You Heavenly Father for EVERYTHING!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: