Friday, November 19, 2010

Sunday Lunch at the Park

We had Stake Conference this last Sunday. It was SO nice to hear the people in our stake speak. My father is in the Stake Presidency in Sacramento, and ever since he became part of that I have looked at those men differently. My father is the most righteous person I personally know, yet he is so full of life and easy to get along with. I find now that when I just think they are regular everyday family men that I love them so much more. They are seriously in the service of men... anyways... I love my stake presidency...
So after the wonderful Stake Conference we decided not to waste the beautiful day and to head to the park for a nice Lunch... the kids LOVED that idea!
 Yes, Hailey has her rain boots on... she now dresses herself, and I have to say I wish her clothes came in my size, I just might try to pull a few of them off...
 Landon is all about climbing all over everything... he is such a happy little boy!
Love the tongue...
 Love this girl...
ALL smiles!! Love this boy too! We had a great time! It was neat walking home from this park knowing that this will be one of the parks we frequent often. We have our final resting place, and walking HOME has SUCH a different meaning when you know this is HOME and not just a rental... I hope one day you all know what I am talking about! Some of you already do!! :) HAPPY PARKING EVERYONE!

No comments: