Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MUST BE SANTA ~

So for our Ward Christmas Party GUESS who was Santa??
YUP! My handsome husband was the lucky person to accept the call and be Clovis 3rd Ward Santa...
It was GREAT because he knew some of the kids, but they do not know him very well yet in our ward so it was funny to watch the kids reactions when he would say their names...
 He was a Jolly Old Soul that Santa ~
I thought about going up and giving him a kiss, but I decided I did not want to ruin Christmas and Santa for the kids...
 Clovis Third Ward Santa with his ADORABLE little elves!
 Landon LOVED going to see Santa and getting a Reindeer Candy Cane.
What a BIG BOY!~
However, Hailey REFUSED to go within 5 feet of Dear Old Santa. We had been talking ALL day long about seeing Santa and telling him she wanted a My Little Pony... but all we got was this afraid little girl with one of Santa's Elves! This is one of her babysitters Claire Arcia! Obviously it was a fun time. I should have taken a picture of Hailey enjoying the cookies... then you could have seen she did have a good time...

No comments: