Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wreath ~

So I saw a friend that was making Christmas Wreath's on face book and I TOTALLY wanted to buy one from her. After I realized she was so far from me (she was in Folsom and I am three hours away in Clovis) I decided I better buy one locally.
So I headed out to find the PERFECT wreath. I went to about 5 places and was thrown for a loop at how expensive these suckers were! The cheapest I found that I liked was $25.00... so I headed over to Michael's and decided If my friend can make them... SO CAN I...
I got a plain green wreath and two sets of flowers to decorate it with. It cost me about $8.00 for all the stuff. I got home, got out my handy dandy hot glue gun and went to town!!
This is my final creation ~
 BOOOYEAHHHH! Martha Stewart ain't got NOTHIN' on me ~ Oh, and I had an extra flower, so I decided to make something with it...
 Do you see the flower on her head??
 Yeah, It was SO big it covered her whole head...
But she liked wearing it... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Nice work! My mom would be proud of you ;)