Monday, December 6, 2010

Ready for Church ~

I would like to announce that YESTERDAY December 5th, 2010 we were ALL ready for church on time...
I only forgot that we had to drive over there, so we were a little late (like 2 minutes) but we made it before the prelude music was over... I took a picture of the kids to Remember this Occasion... (hopefully next year we are on time MORE because our time changes to the later slot)
 My sassy little girl Hailey ~ Not only were we on time, we also had Nursery Snacks in BOTH Nursery Classes (yes we have an older and younger nursery and I have a kid in each class... that is reason alone for you to pray for me) And that is why she has the little tangerines in her hot little hands... Notice Matt in the background telling me we need to go...
And Little Landon... my FAVORITE Little boy! He is such a sweetie! I just want to kiss his little cheeks ALL DAY LONG!! Let's GO GO GO is what he said after I snapped this photo... SUCCESS for Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhh, you were probably late because you stopped to take a picture... Geez Bird, get it together!