Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can I get a POTTY PLEASE!!??

So my adorable little daughter is TRYING to go potty... or should I say I am TRYING to potty train her. All the signs are pointing to her being ready to Potty Train. When her diaper is wet she takes it off, she tells me when she is "kuckies" or "poo-poo" and she WANTS to wear her big girl panties....
So WHY is it that she is not getting it?? I have only been REALLY trying for two days, and I know this will take time, but COME ON! ~ Today is tough because she has not had a nap, and she wants a "Potty Prize" without going potty... I am SOOOOOO tempted to give in to her NON POTTY DEMANDS and give her a prize just so she will quiet down.... resist... this too shall pass..... right??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kyle still isn't getting it so hang in there. We're in this together.