Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer Fun for Hailey ~

I just wanted to share a few pictures of Hailey and her Recent Summer Fun!! Her and Landon are enjoying their time outside in the picture below. She is wearing her favorite Swim Suit and swinging on the patio swing. ( Notice Landon's Shirt below.... we got this shirt on one of our cruises to Mexico... It says it will fit a 6 month old.... Landon is almost 4 months here.... is my baby chubby or something???) This picture just makes me smile! Hailey's poor little pool had a little bit too much water and not enough air in it, and her baby bum cheek is just to die for! ~
Here she is SO happy to be playing with her little kitchen. She likes to make food, and bring it to me to eat. She usually tells me it is juice..... Yummo! Thanks for the Juice Little Chef!
Here Hailey is in TROUBLE! (can't you tell by the look on her face) She got into my closet and took out all my Jewelry Boxes... (yes my Jewelry is kept in Barbie Tupperware Holders) she used to just play with them in the closet, but now she likes to have them in her room so she can have total control of them. I have to admit she has great fashion sense! ~
Any mothers out there annoyed by the bubbles you get that just DO NOT blow bubbles?? Well this little sucker is AMAZING! My mother got Hailey a bubble blower for her birthday, and we lost it, so when Hailey saw this bubble blower she was SO excited! ~ It does all the work for you, and makes me SO happy! No more juggling Landon and blowing all the air out of my head getting no where! This sucker ROCKS! Thank you Bubble Blower Inventor!
We sure are having a FUN start to our Summer! We hope you are too! ~

3 comments:

The Haynies said...

Ok, I really want to steal your kids now. They are so darn cute!! I love Landon's belly. What a chunk!

Unknown said...

Hey we should get one of those bubble blower. Kyle gets too excited and can't do it himself and I can only blow bubbles for a few minutes.

Bird is the Word said...

Nichole ~ You are telling me!! They are at WinCo, the first Isle after the registers... where they have Holiday Candy often! It is the best! And after the bubbles run out, I just out a little bit of Dawn and Water and it works like a charm! ~ :)
Chantelle ~ He is a chunk HUH??