Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy EARLY Birthday Hailey! ~

We had a WONDERFUL Weekend of Fun Planned! On Friday Night we drove to Sacramento to Celebrate a Special Day with a VERY special girl! ~ Hailey is turning 2 on May 15th, and my family was not going to be able to make it to Fresno for the party we are having, so we celebrated an EARLY birthday party with them! ~ Grandma and Grandpa treated us to Apple bee's!! We took advantage of the 2 for $20 deal! YUMMM!! We told our waiter we were celebrating Hailey's Birthday, and Mine and Matt's Anniversary, so after the FAB dinner, they brought out a brownie and ice cream for Hailey and come little things for us too. I think they were the Shooter Desserts.... yumo! I think Hailey's favorite thing was the Balloon she scored!!
I love going to visit my family in Sacramento! My parents ROCK, and my siblings do too ~ We love them so much! Below is my little sister Sharon, my Daddy Bryan, my baby brother Preston, and my mommy Lisa! ~
After the GREAT dinner, we headed home for some BIRTHDAY CAKE! Actually Hailey got this cupcake from G&G, and we got Cream Cheese Brownies and Ice Cream! YUMMM!!! Hailey even sang Happy Birthday! It was TOO cute! ~
We had to give her a bath after the cake. She was not too dirty, but we were not taking any chances. She is such a dainty little eater, we wanted to see her DIG IN to the cake, but she was very lady like with her cake... not sure where that came from! Thanks for the EARLY birthday Party!! We love you and look forward to your next visit to see us! ~ xoxoxo

No comments: