Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh Canada ~

Anyone who is ANYONE knows about these babies...
Hailey is modeling the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics Special Canada Gloves.
They have been SOOOO hard for people to get apparently, Oprah had them spotlighted on her show. Of course Oprah was able to get her hands on a pair (and a pair for everyone in her audience) but if you did not GO to the Games in Vancouver, you would have a hard time getting a pair of your own.

Matt's Dad had a co-worker go to the games, and he asked her to pick up a pair for "All the Women" in his life. You would not believe my surprise when they showed up on my doorstep! THANKS DAD!

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIRL FEEL SPECIAL!

As you can tell... we love them! They coordinate very nicely with my snuggie... I think I might have to use them with it! :)

P.S. Hailey has a red pen in her mouth... and this is me before hair and makeup... :)

No comments: