Thursday, March 18, 2010

Malibu Barbie ~

This is what my husband was taking care of ALL day yesterday. . .
THE BOAT. . .

We have yet to give the boat a name... we have teased about a few for a while like;
BOAT FOR PEDRO ~ our tribute to Napoleon Dynomite
TROGDOR ~ for those who know about HomestarRunner
BALZAC ~ just because THAT is funny
MALIBU BARBIE ~ my personal favorite because it is a Malibu, and Barbies are amazing!

ANY THOUGHTS ON THE NAME??

It is currently our Third Child because Matt takes care of it like it is. He washed it, buffed it up, and then waxed it up too. Our third child gets better washing jobs than the first two children!! 
Don't get me wrong I LOVE THE BOAT, but sometimes I HATE IT TOO!! 
I am looking forward to taking it out HOPEFULLY soon... I told him one of us needs to have a job before we start planning out our summer with the boat. Lets hope we have MANY happy summer days out on the boat this year! ~:) 

No comments: