Friday, March 19, 2010

MARCH MADNESS

Does anyone else DREAD this time as much as I do??
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching sports on TV. Mostly Basketball, Football and Soccer, but I can get into a game like anyone else. But do they REALLY have to have
 GAME after GAME ...
HOUR after HOUR ...
ALL DAY LONG???
My husband LOVES this time of year and the literal MADNESS that is March Basketball...
He even helped Landon fill out a bracket. He let him point to the teams he wanted, and when Landon got tired of that he gave him crayons to color on the team he wanted to win...
I think Matt is Jelouse because Landon's pick to win it all is still in the running UNLIKE his...
So I have to admit I watched ONE full game yesterday
BYU vs. Florida
 
It was a GOOD game! Winning in double overtime! NICE! I set up the TV and paused it so I could feed the kids breakfast and then fasforward through all the BORING stuff. Boy am I glad I caught that game!!
Matt went over to his friends house to watch the games to his hearts content.
THANK YOU BRENT for being my saving grace and allowing Matt to share in the day with you!!
And really I don't hate it, I just hate seeing my husband sitting in front of the TV for what seams like ALL DAY watching and not paying attention to the kids.

And don't take that wrong either because I was more than happy to let him go over and watch basketball games all day long because he deserves to get out of the house and away from the kids. We all need to get away every now and then!
You better believe I am going to use this to my advantage ... I think I might have to go shopping ALL DAY LONG very soon...

No comments: