Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 Quirks About Me ~

OK, so i am JUST getting the hang of this "blogging" thing, and I am excited for my first "TAG" mission! I am getting better at checking out other blogs and not just updating my own. I get on here during nap time for Hailey so I only have an hour for e-mail and everything. Anyways... Here are my responses to: THE 6 QUIRKS ABOUT ME ~



1 ~ I can not leave the house if it is a mess. Even for like grocery shopping! It drives Matt NUTS, but who wants to come home to a dirty house? I even have to have the clothes folded if there are some in the dryer..... random. I think I have a little case of OCD.....



2 ~ I HAVE to have a Bow or Clip or something in Hailey's hair if we are going somewhere or if someone is coming over for a visit. I bought a BUNCH of bows, and have only lost a few! YEAH for me! I just like my little girl to LOOK like a little girl! ~



3 ~ I do not like to go to bed early. In fact it KILLS me if I have to be in bed before like 9. I am a night owl, and my poor husband is not. He has to commute for a hour to work, so he is in bed early. I like to stay up late and watch TLC.



4 ~ I have to have something sweet for breakfast. If I make like eggs or something, I have to have toast with jam or something like that. I usually make pancakes or french toast for breakfast lately. I think it might have more to do with being pregnant, but i noticed that I have a sweet tooth in the morning.



5 ~ I do not do socks..... I wear sandals for about 90% of the year and high heals for about 7%, so the remaining 3% of the year I wear shoes. I hate how socks feel, and I think they suffocate my feet. I used to run, but being prego I just go for power walks with my nice reef sandals. I even ride my bike in sandals! I also do not like to touch Matt's socks after they are washed... something about socks FREAKS me out! But I don't have a problem with touching Hailey's socks......



6 ~ I balance my checkbook at the counter as I purchase items. I balance it in the car as well.... I have NEVER had a problem with knowing what I have avaliable in my account, or any overdraft problems! I guess this comes from my Wells Fargo Years and being able to see my account ANY SECOND OF THE DAY at work. Now that I am not out as much, I check my account about every 3-4 days online just to make sure things add up. Then when my statement comes I don't have to check it because I have taken that time already!



Ok, kinda random Quirks.... right???



Now I am going to tag a few people I think might check my blog......



Sara Marie, Nicole McGhie, Stacy Rogers, and Julianna Iverson ~

HAPPY BLOGGING! ~

2 comments:

Sara Marie said...

well well well...Look who finally updated their blog! YAY! I can think of a million quirks about you! But none about me...I must be boring! ;) I'll have to think about this one for a while before I post...

Love you!

Unknown said...

LOL your sock quirk is funny. Your feet will suffocate! But you know, I heard of someone else saying something like that also, except it was if he wore black socks or something like that.