Friday, September 12, 2008

We LOVE Preston






Some of you know my family well, and some do not. This is my little brother Preston. He is the youngest of 6 kids and the ONLY boy in the bunch!! He is BY FAR my favorite brother! HAHA He is in his Freshman Year of High School, and attends Natomas High! This is the High School all my siblings have attended and graduated from!



Last night some of my family were able to attend Preston's very first Freshman Football game. They played Rio Americana and they KILLED them like 35-7!!! It was GREAT! He plays center, and kicker, and occationally just on the line as a blocker... ( i should know the name of that position huh?)



He did a great job, and I was SO proud to be his BIG sister at his game. Matt and I made a special trip to come see his first game, and we hope to be able to see all the future home games that we can!! My sisters and I made posters to hold up at the game. We were a little worried that he would be embarassed, but he LOVED it! We were the only ones at the game to make posters, and I think the loudest cheerers... is that a word??



I enjoy seeing my siblings grow and experience new things, and I love seeing Preston grow up into the man he will soon be! He is so loving with Hailey and SO understanding of his sisters that he is going to make SOME girl very lucky!! After his mission of course... I better start buying stamps now, his mission will be here before I can blink!!!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Holy crap, Preston looks so grown up! We need to see pics of all your fam more often! I saw on Tiff's blog that Owen was born, but I hadn't even heard on email or anything! Hope they are doing well.

Ally said...

He's a freshman!!?!!

Land sakes. **shaking head**

Sounds like he's a great guy.

And I don't know why he wouldn't be!! ;-)