Friday, September 26, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

So, as you know... my little brother is my new favorite football player of the year! And so how better to show our respect than to have my little girl wear a cheer outfit to the game. And NO we did not purchase this outfit... my mom made it.... yes you heard me!! My mother made this adorable cheer outfit!! Hailey LOVED being the center of attention at the game, and she even cheered Preston on when we would cheer!
Lucky you, here is a PREGO picture of me. I have been trying to not post pictures of me on here just because, but what the heck! Here is the Bird Family ready to cheer on the Mighty Nighthawks!!

She did want to be out on the field with the other Cheerleaders, but once Daddy put her on the cheer box she was a little worried that we were going to leave her there.... gotta love it! ~ What a DRAMA Queen!

We are a little sad to say the team did not win... but after talking to Preston and learning that half the kids don't come to practice... what would YOU expect! It is still a FAVORTIE thing for me to do! I love having a little brother to cheer on at the games!!

And just so you know, my mom is currently working on the Fresno State Cheer outfit that Matt wanted for Hailey! YEAH! GO FRESNO and GO NATOMAS!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute in her cheer leading outfit.

AngelaBeth said...

Cuuuuute! Yay prego pic and yay for her cute little outfit! She's so adorable!

Sara Marie said...

Okay, first, you are so stinkin cute preggo I cant stand it. Second, That cheerleading uniform is out of control adorable. Third, when the crap did Preston become older than 7???