Saturday, September 20, 2008

I LOVE Yard Sales!!!

So I totally scored at the Brookside Community Yard Sale today!! YES!! Matt and I went looking for "kid-baby" stuff, and would you believe we got away with SO much!! We scored this Wooden Toddler Bed, tons baby boy clothes, and a boppy with a boy cover. All for under $50.00! I have been looking for a Toddler Bed for Hailey, and could not find one that I really wanted for a good price! I almost bought one off Craigslist for $50.00, glad I held out!! I got this baby for $30.00!

And we got about 15 baby outfits with 2 maternity skirts and a shirt for $14.00. Then three name brand church shirts for a boy and a boppy with a cover for $5.00. So yeah $49.00 later you can say I am pretty happy!! YEAH! Thank heavens for rich people who will sell things cheap!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, what a great deal!! I love classifieds - before Camie was born we got 120 pieces of infant girl clothes for $50. It was amazing, especially because they were so cute! That is the plan for the next one as well, to get off the classifieds. It's SO much cheaper that way. Great job!

Unknown said...

what a score. Fresno never has any good yard sales.