Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princess




I LOVE getting Hailey ready for bed!! We get her either showered or bathed, put lotion on her and put her in little PJ's.... I really enjoy trying to get her to wind down from a long day! She usually is tired about dinner time, and that is when Matt gets home. But for some reason the second he is in the door she is ready to play all over again!!


ALMOST every night Matt makes himself a smoothie, and when Princess is still awake he gives her a little cup with smoothie in it. Tonight he made an Orange Julious (however the freak you spell that...) and I had gotten Hailey all ready for bed! I was grabbing the camera to get a picture of her in this ADORABLE nightgown, and noticed that Matt had already given her some smoothie before I could get the picture!


This picture is a THANK YOU to Anna for giving us some adorable "hand-me-downs". I LOVED this nighty when I saw it because it reminded me of nighty's I wore as a little girl! Well needless to say there is not cute little picture of Pretty Pretty Princess in her ADORABLE nightgown... she would not drop the smoothie to please me, so here she is! All ready for bed, except now how will she sleep with all that SUGAR!!! THANKS DADDY! ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! I think I had a nightgown like that too.

The Jensens said...

She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see you at conference!

Sara Marie said...

She is the cutest! I'm so excited to see her tomorrow! I miss the little monkey!

Marc and Stacy said...

She is too cute! An Orange Julius sounds so good right now! Thanks so much for the wakeboarding invite. I'm so sorry we didn't make it...Marc had been really looking forward to the Sac State vs. Weber State game. We do definitely need to get together though! :)

Ally said...

Ha ha!! Love it. ;-)

Aren't daddies funny sometimes??

Love the pictures anywa. She's so adorable. ;-)