Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Little Cupcake!

Hailey is SUCH a helper lately! She does not let mommy make dinner or ANYTHING for that matter on her own! She has to stir, or the world may come to an end!! About a month ago I let her help make the morning pancakes.... BAD IDEA! The whole concept of her keeping the spoon in the bowl was foreign to her! She did not understand that when she whipped it around in the air and pancake batter went EVERYWHERE why mommy got mad..... it was funny to her! HA HA I can laugh now because it was a while ago. But today I decided to try my luck again and have her help with dinner. We made Chicken Broccoli Casserole, and cupcakes for dessert. It was a success!! She LOVED being the BIG helper, and I loved her smile as she stirred the cupcake batter! Life does not get any better than this!
Lucky girl got to lick the whisk after we were done. Actually she let me know that she was going to lick it because whenever her auntie Sharon would make something sweet she always let Hailey lick the "spoon"! It was a good day! ~

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh gosh she is so flippin' cute :)

Sara Marie said...

she is so sweet!!! She looks just like Cindy-Lou-Who!!! Tell me you saved me a cup cake!! Oh and by the way... I'm going out to Provo to go to the UCLA/BYU game next week!!!! I cant wait!

Ally said...

She is getting so big!! We haven't seen in, forEVER. (Last year, I think.)

It's really nice to see your happenings by reading your blog. And that was an interesting list of quirky things about you...

Looks like you all are doing well. Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Love you all,
(Aunt) Ally