Monday, September 22, 2008

Out on the Delta Again ~


YEAH! The boat is REALLY fixed this time and we were able to head out this Saturday to enjoy the day!! I invited my best friend Sara to come out, and with her came the adorable and VERY well behaved Ryder. (her two year old son) He LOVED being on the boat and was very happy to see his mommy wakeboarding! Matt invited his old friend Ryan Nelson and with him came Mike a friend from church that has been wakeboarding before. It looked like it was going to be a crummy day, but we got lucky and got some GREAT sun and very little wind!
Matt and I put some finishing touches on the boat while we waited for our friends to come. We were VERY lucky that Grandma Bird offered to keep Hailey for us while we were gone. We got out on the water and everyone enjoyed some time out on the water. ( with the exception of myself and Ryder) I think I was too tired from the day before to try.
We ate at Bob's for lunch. For those of you who do not know... Bob's is on the water off the Delta. We enjoy going there quite often!! After a fantastic lunch we were going to do some tubing... OH YEAH! but for some reason our gas meter was not reading much gas left, so we headed in! We were not sure how much gas was in there because we had been out before and it had been fixed and such.... so we wanted to be SAFE rather than sorry!!
I have a WONDERFUL sun burn to show for the day... which i might add will turn into a GREAT tan for my poor white little self!! Sorry no pictures... we left the camera at home! But I think it was a GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL! ~

No comments: