Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I LOVE this show......

PLEASE tell me you have seen this show... Jon and Kate Plus 8.... It is the BEST show ever! It is on TLC on Monday nights at 9/8c. They also have re-runs all the time whenever, so try to keep up with it.
Anyways, I was watching the show last night and it was a FAQ where Jon and Kate answer viewers questions. I find it hilarious the things people comment on about their lives!
They are HEROES in my eyes! Matt tells me he gets tired just watching the show. They have twin daughters and then sextuplets!! Three girls and three boys. All the kids are VERY well behaved for the situation, and the parents are a CRACK up!
This show helps me to remember when I have a bad day with Hailey that at least I only have ONE Hailey, and not 6 or 8.... Kate you are my personal Hero and Jon you rock!!
Check it out if you have not yet! The best half hour of your day for sure! If there is a marathon... you are in for a HECK of a time! ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They were on Oprah a while back

AngelaBeth said...

Oh my goodness. That show! My mom looooves it. She watches it all the time. My favorite quote from that show was when the little boy with the glasses was sick and holding a throw up bowl and the sister was petting his head and comforting him. Then the other sister came over and she yelled at her to go away because she was standing too close and she said "HIM WILL THROW UP IN YOUR HANDS!" hahahahh! They're a HOOT!

The Jensens said...

I like watching this show too but I have to remember not to be as rigid as Kate can be. She can get really snippity and be really mean to Jon at times. The kids are really cute though.

Natalie said...

Hey Melissa!

Remember me?!

It's good to see you again..... I'll be checking your blog.

Beth Swann said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Melissa, from all the Swanns!