Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clam Chowder Anyone??



So usually when I have a craving for Clam Chowder Soup, I either have to jump in the car and head for San Francisco or head to my parents house and beg for my mom to make me some homemade Soup!!


Well this weekend I got the BEST of both worlds!!! On Friday Night we went out for dinner in Stockton. And would you believe it... they have a new Boudin Store!! Matt, myself and Hailey meet Chris Erin and Rylie where we ran into Grandma and Grandpa Bird eating there with friends from church the Crums. I know did that make sense at all?? What can I say, when you send out coupons for buy one get one free EVERYONE shows up!!


Then this Monday Night my sister Sharon and I made Homemade Clam Chowder. I have to admit that I like the homemade stuff better. The taste is SO wonderful and it has ALOT of love in it! Yes, I will admit it is ALOT easier going to get the already made dinner, but that homemade goodness is PRICELESS!!!


If anyone would like the recipe... let me know! It is GRAND! ~ And perfect for the cold season soon to come! ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooooo, I want the recipe. We love clam chowder.

AngelaBeth said...

That sounds delightful! Recipe request right here! AND I heard that I missed you guys coming into town! My mom was telling me how cute Hailey is. Sad I missed seeing you guys!! Warn me next time!