Sunday, September 7, 2008

LATE NIGHT! ~

I often forget I am pregnant, and eat to my heart's desire.... Or what I THOUGHT was my hearts desire!!! I have to admit I forgot all the BAD things that go with pregnancy. I look back over my last pregnancy and birth and I really think great thoughts! After all I am healthy and I have a beautiful baby girl to play with! Yeah, we did have our problems, but overall I really feel like I can not complain about it!
But NOW that I am prego again.... the BAD memories RUSH back into me! First my POOR heart! The heartburn I get is HORRIBLE! Last night at about 10, I looked for my Tums, and instead of chewing the tablet like the bottle told me to do, I treat it like a Prenatal Pill, and I try to swallow it. Now do I not only have heartburn... I have a Tums tablet stuck in my throat and I can not get is down to save my life. Luckily Uncle Chris made chocolate cookies so I was able to get those down my throat and force the tablet down.
I am also now at the NO sleep stage. I can sleep, but it is REAL hard to get there. It is uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy, which is what i usually do. So I opt to sleep on my side... but HAVE to have a pillow between my legs. Hubby gets upset because I move so much to get comfy.
Now add in all the worries and such that we pregnant women have before having a baby, and then add to that the fact that I do not have a place to call MY home. I am living with family, TRYING to remain normal when there are times I just want to sit in my room and cry. I want to start my nesting faze (yeah I nest the WHOLE pregnancy) and I have no place to nest. Half the baby stuff we will need is in storage, and I CRINGE about getting that out in time.
There are times I can be SUCH a worry Wiggle, and today is that time! ~
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT! I feel better now.....

2 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Ah-ha-ha-ha!!! Umm, YOU TRIED TO SWALLOW THE TUMS WHOLE!?!? What in the world were you thinking silly? And I love that you washed it down with a cookie rather than water. haha. I love you!!!!! Come over and play soon, would you?

Unknown said...

That would be so hard. I feel for you on the nesting thing. For me, I was in school up until 3 weeks before Lilly was born so I couldn't do anything!